Restore your body’s optimal health with Physiotherapy
- Why put up with minor ailments, or major aches and pains?
- Are you ignoring serious physical concerns without seeking help.
- Leaving problems untreated may allow them to develop in severity with long-term implications.
Physiotherapy can help improve your quality of life
and let you live more actively without pain or discomfort.
Contact Helen at In Touch Physiotherapy.
Start living a healthier life.
Physiotherapy is a science-based health-care discipline that helps:
- Alleviate pain to improve your life enjoyment
- Achieve more efficient body movement to allow you to participate in activity
- Regain and maintain optimal function
Physiotherapy incorporates aspects of:
- Health promotion
- Exercise prescription
- Injury prevention
- Posture and movement rehabilitation
- Diagnosis and classification of disorders
- Treatment and management of pain
- Understand that movement is central to health and well-being
- Use gentle drug-free techniques to promote and restore physical and psychological health
- Have the skills to implement treatments in a methodical way, based on your presentation
- Are at the forefront of world research into neck and back pain, headaches and whiplash-associated disorders
- Help people of all ages with disease, injury or degenerative changes
- Commit to using evidence-based physiotherapy management
- Explain the benefits of better body mechanics and posture
- Teach you a home exercise program
- Use exceptional clinical reasoning and diagnostic skills
- Have advanced knowledge and skills in all areas of musculoskeletal health and pain management
- Are respected around the world for their high level of knowledge and excellent treatments
You can trust an APA physiotherapist
to have your goals and your care as priority
Consultations at In Touch Physiotherapy
- A consultation includes an interview where I take the time to listen to your story and hear your goals.
- It includes a comprehensive examination of your posture and movement.
- I then analyse my findings and reach a diagnosis.
- By combining scientific evidence with an effective dynamic treatment plan I target specific problem areas.
- This ensures you receive the best rehabilitation and therapy.
- I also continually assess your progress and modify treatment to continue improvement.
What benefits will I gain from In Touch Physiotherapy?
- Using current research information, I look at your brain’s connection to your body and use brain’s plasticity and learning ability
- This enhances your movement quality and increased the benefits of your exercise
- I translate complex scientific information into language you can relate to
- I use follow-up appointments to progress exercises and incorporate self-treatment into your lifestyle
- My passion is to empower you to understand what is wrong with your body and to inspire you to participate actively in your recovery
- My priority is to help you achieve your goals and improve the quality of your life in as short a time as possible
Contact In Touch Physiotherapy
to start living a fuller life with less pain and discomfort.